RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We at KITCHEN CONVENIENCE have a strict quality control process (including, but not limited to proper storage in our warehouse, thorough inspection and careful packing before shipping out to you, etc) to assure that all items you purchase from us are in excellent condition.
And since we make use of a third party courier service, we assume no responsibility for delays in shipment, damage or losses sustained during transit.
However, should you receive products from us that are either--
1. spoiled or expired
3. otherwise defective or damaged
We shall gladly replace/ refund these items subject to ALL of the following conditions--
1. item is in the original, unopened, and undamaged packaging
2. item is unused
3. item will be subject to inspection
4. notice for return has been given within two (2) days after receiving the items
5. notice for return is accompanied by photograph of item that shows it was an item that was indeed purchased from our store
Unfortunately, we won't be able to replace/ refund items that--
1. have no proof of purchase-- ORDER #
2. are due to customer's change of mind
3. damaged due to mishandling on the part of the customer (e.g. improper storage, breakage from dropping, etc)
4. are on-sale/ marked-down items
5. items damaged during shipping
6. items that we have discouraged customer from ordering because of perishability and the distance of your delivery address, that customer still insisted on ordering
7. fresh, refrigerated and frozen items
In light of this, please do take note of the following--
1. check items as soon as you receive them AND inform us of any damage/defect within two (2) days after receiving the items, else all sales shall be deemed final.
2. all shipping charges to be incurred in sending the items back to us, and sending the replacement items to you will be on your account